Monday, April 27, 2009

Pflug Pfamily Name

My name is Brandon Michael Pflug, and all of my life my name has been butchered. In school, over the phone, and at athletic events, "Pflug" is always mispronounced. I know that Pflug is not a very common name, but I always thought that there were a few others in the United States, and certainly across the globe. I typed in "Pflug" and this is what I found:

The top countries where Pflugs can be found are Germany, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Luxembourg, United States, Switzerland, Hungary, Norway, and France. I then clicked on the United States just for fun, and I found that the majority of the Pflugs on the continent of North America can be found in Ontario, Canada. In the states, Pflugs can be found in states such as Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Utah, New York, Louisiana, and Florida. There were a very small population of Pflugs in Nebraska.

I then went over to Germany and found the majority of the Pflugs in this world. Apparently, Pflugs can be found in places such as Berlin, Brandenburg, Sachsen, and Hessen. I found this website very interesting, and I am going to recommend it to my father. It was very interesting to see how many Pflugs are currently populating this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment